Providence in the Age of the Coronavirus

At this point, I imagine we're all in very similar boats. Brown has transitioned to remote teaching for the remainder of the year; faculty are not even to come to campus for the next two weeks, unless *absolutely* necessary; the governor has closed all bars and restaurants in the state and banned public meetings of more than 25 people.

I have all the same fears and wonderings as all of you. I am hunkering down for now and will head to Maine in a few days to hunker further down.

I love you all! (A blog like this may be too complicated - maybe just a Googledoc will do?)

Robert

Comments

  1. Glad to hear you’re ok and headed to the lake soon. This isn’t too complicated at all; I got setup and posted in a matter of minutes and would be happy to help anyone who needs it. Thanks for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Robert!!! I gotta ask, why Harlan Pepper??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My guess is because he won’t stop naming nuts. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog