I have tried to comment on Peter's Fry Day picture, and can't get it to publish so I'll try this.  For someone not to tech smart this blog is a little complicated, and I know I can get it.

Peter, thanks for the early morning smile.  I enjoyed that.

Some of our grocery stores are having certain hours set aside just for us elderly and people who are most at risk.  They have said that they will have carts sanitized as well as many of the surfaces in the store.  Pretty cool  Jim and I are taking walks to get out in the beautiful sunny weather.

Glad you Self's at Caine Lake can be together.  Sounds kinda fun.

Oh did you know that our president's early decision to close travel from certain countries has made all the difference.  Aren't we lucky to have such a brain leading us?  I am watching a news conference and all his cabinet members can do is praise the wonderful job the president has done.  VOMIT!

Enough of that.  Take care everyone.  Stay healthy.

Love, Elise

Comments

Popular posts from this blog